Saturday 20 January 2018

Quotes for Whatsapp | Cute Love Status

Cute Love Status: Hii Guys today I am going to share with you a Short Cute Love Whatsapp Status and Love Quotes in English and Hindi.There are Million of People who can use a Whatsapp Messenger.They also need a Cute Whatsapp status about love and Lovely Quotes for Facebook and Whatsapp. So that is why I am Publish these Cute Status Collection With you in Hindi Punjabi Languages.You can also get the cute love status for him and Cute love status for her.

Cute Love Status| Quotes for Whatsapp

  • Love is like the sun which coming out from the clouds and warming Ur soul.
  • True Love = No doubts + No jealousy + No worries then life is good
  • Always Love your G friend from your Heart not from your mood or Mind..
  • In love Never say “Sorry”!..
  • When I think about U…I don’t feel so alone….
  • If you were thinking about someone ,while Studying you’re definitely in LUV…
  • Luv is that ,which can never explained
  • Love is That Which can not see the Religious ,Caste ,Rich ,Poor .in life..
  • Thinking of U is easy, I do it every day in life. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away…??
  • My love for you is a journey_ that starts at forever and ends at never in Life…..
  • I lost my Heart Can Any body See…??
  • Love is that which can makes you smile when you’re tired..!!
  • I’m in love with you ,and nobody stop loving you…
  • Time goes by a very slower when you miss the someone who love U.
  • Love is master key of opening a gate of happiness…
  • There is No Scale To Measure the love..
  • A man in love is incomplete until he is married with her love. Then he’s finished.
  • Love never fails and when it fails in life, then its not love!
  • Love is like a Air ..We can’t see it but! we can feel it..
  • Love is that which ,cannot see the poorness…
  • Love in Life ,Make the life beautiful..
  • Love looks not with the eyes, but with the Heart.
  • In life I need only U!
  • My “Heart” is always Ur!



Did you Subscribe? If No, Subscribe Hurry.:
New WhatsApp Groups Receive by Mail

No comments: