Wednesday 7 February 2018

Happy Propose Day 2018 | Best Happy Valentine Day Status English and Hindi

 Happy Propose Day 2018

Propose Day Quotes (8 Feb 2018) :  Are you in Love with someone and wish to propose him/her then Propose Day is best for it. Get Propose Day Quotes 2018 from here and send it to your love or crush and create her/him feel special. Most of you have got created plans to create propose day special by proposing your lover in several vogues. If you have got not thought one thing then don't worry, we tend to are here to help you. you will transfer Propose Day needs in English, Hindi, Propose Day Quotes for Girlfriend, Propose Day Quotes for Husband, Boyfriend, Girlfriend, and Wife. Do you wish Valentine First Day is Happy Rose Day 2018?

Valentine Day is one in every of the big day for each one that likes to somebody. No matter love couples celebrated all different event days like Kiss day, Hug Day or not, however, its a requirement for them. So to form this event a lot of specials I actually have written several Happy Valentine's Day message in English, Hindi to make your partner feel special.

Propose Day WhtasApp Status in English

  • I Think About You All The Time Will You Be Mine Forever ? I Must Say I Adore You I Can Not Live My Life Without You. It Would Be Long & Dreary. Happy Propose Day.
  • On Thîs Specîâl Dây Î Wânt To Sây: Grow Old Âlong Wîth Me, The Best Îs Yet To Be. Wîll You Spend The Rest Of Your Lîfe Wîth Me? Happy Propose Day
  • Love is not Something you find Love is Something thats find you.. I want to be with U until the sun falls from the sky.
  • Luigi Pirandello, Logic is one thing, the human animal another. You can quite easily propose a logical solution to something and at the same time hope in your heart of hearts it won't work out.
  • Winston Churchill, For my part, I consider that it will be found much better by all parties to leave the past to history, especially as I propose to write that history myself.
  • Every three or four shows, we have somebody that will come up onstage and propose marriage.
  • The honest truth is that if this government were to propose the massacre of the first-born, it would still have no difficulty in getting it through the Commons.
  • U are unique U are caring and U are the Best.And I am d luckiest to have U in my life!
  • Your eyes are like the blue ocean, your lips are like the sweetest part of nature. I want to be with you all the time
  • I have a heart that is true, But now it has gone from me to u, So care for _it just like i do, B'COZ i _have no heart n u have two.
  • Good time or bad times, I'll always be there to cheer you up, or just to hold your hand and say I know How you feel and I care for me.
  • Good time or bad times, I'll always be there to cheer you up, or just to hold your hand and say, I know how you feel and I care for me
  • The sweetest way to propose: Excuse me, do you have a band aid, because i scrapped my knee when i fell in love with you. Will you be mine..

Propose Day WhtasApp Status in Hindi

Happy Propose Day my love..!! Gul ne gulshan se gulfam bheja hai, sitaro ne gagan se salam bheja hai, Mubarak ho apko ye "PROPOSE DAY" Humne tahe dil se yeh paigam bheja hai.
फूल खिलते रहे ज़िन्दगी की राह में … हँसी चमकती रहे आपकी निगाह में … कदम कदम पर मिले ख़ुशी की बहार आपको,,, दिल देता है यही दुआ हर बार आपको…
हम अपने प्यार का इज़हार इसलिए नहीं करते क्यूंकि हम उनकी हाँ या ना से डरते है.. अगर उन्हों ने कर दी हाँ तो ख़ुशी से मर जायेंगे और कर दी ना तो रो-रो कर मर जायेंगे।
Propose Day sms – दिल उनके लिए ही मचलता है.. ठोकर खाता है और सम्भलता है.. किसी ने इस कदर कर लिया दिल पर कब्ज़ा.. दिल मेरा है पर उनके लिए धड़कता है।
नाम क्या दूँ मैं अपनी दीवानगी को.. बेचैनी दिल की तड़पने लगी है.. इस रवानगी से में क्या कहूँ.. जो हर पल तुम्हे याद करने लगी है।
तन्हाइयों में उनको ही याद करते हैं.. वो सलामत रहे यही फरियाद करते है.. हम उनकी ही मोहबत का इंतज़ार करते है.. उनको क्या पता हम उनसे कितना प्यार करते हैं।
फ़िज़ा में महकती शाम हो तुम.. प्यार में झलकता जाम हो तुम.. सीने में छुपाए फिरते है हम यादें तुम्हारी.. इसलिए मेरी ज़िन्दगी का दूसरा नाम हो तुम।
जुदाई का वक़्त हमें बेक़रार करता है.. हमारे हालात हमें मजबूर करते हैं.. ज़रा हमारी आँखें तो पढ़ लो एक बार.. हम खुद कैसे कहें की आपसे बहुत प्यार करते हैं।
आपकी मुस्कान हमारी कमजोरी है.. कह ना पाना हमारी मजबूरी है.. आप क्यों नहीं समझते इस जज़्बात को.. क्या खामोशियों को ज़ुबान देना ज़रूरी है।



:Subscribe to receive free email updates of new Groups:
New WhatsApp Groups Receive by Mail

No comments: