Friday 9 February 2018

Happy Teddy Day | 2018 Best Status message sms for whatsapp facebook


Valentines Day is that the most romantic day of the year. It will be frustrating for people who don't seem to be too keen on it return to gifts. Couples' celebrating the loveable, romantic day could be a joy and the simplest way to precise every other's like to each other. If you're attempting to search out that good gift, there are many them out there. At the moment is simply not regarding pleasing your partner, however you additionally. Each of you ought to do one thing that may excite each other and create at the moment unforgettable.

In most European countries are celebrated Teddy Day, but now this day celebrated in India also. On this day, girl's boys gift teddy bear to their girlfriends because they know girls love teddies a lot and they share all their secrets and feelings with teddies.

Teddy Day WhtasApp Status Message in English

  • Wen a TOUCH could HEAL a wound, Wen EYES'S cud SPEAK volumes, Wen a SMILE can confirm I M THERE, then why do v need words 2 say ‘I LOVE YOU.' Happy Teddy Bear Day'
  • A sweet Teddy Bear, To My sweet mate, On A sweet events, Just To Say, Happy Teddy Bear Day' Teddy bear day… I love my teddy. Happy teddy bear day
  • Last teddy day was so special for me, This was the day I met you, This was the day I said you, I love you, Happy teddy day……
  • Even If The Sun Refused To Shine, Even If Romance Ran Out Of Rhyme, You Would Still Have My Heart Until The End Of Time, You’re All I Need, My Love. Happy Teddy Day
  • A sweet Teddy Bear, To My sweet mate, On A sweet events, Just To Say, Happy Teddy Bear Day
  • You are just like a Teddy Warm, Sweet and Cuddly too. Today is Teddy Day So I am sending you Teddy for softness and love. Keep both Teddy close to Ur heart. And both means Teddy and me. Happy Teddy Day.
  • Love is like a chewing gum, it tastes only in the beginning! But friendship is like chocolate, it tastes till it ends!’ Happy Teddy Day to my sweet heart.
  • Teddy bears like to go on morning picnics in the summertime, so they can enjoy the sunshine before it’s too hot for their furry selves...Happy Teddy Day!
  • Happy seems to epitomize the sheer beauty and character we all seek in our teddy bear-gaze into those great big eyes and your heart just melts, Happy Teddy Day!!!
  • Bears are just about the only toy that can lose just about everything and still maintain their dignity and worth. Happy Teddy Day!
  • In this special Valentine week, On this special Teddy Day, I want to confess my love for you, There never was, there never will be another you! Happy Teddy Day!

Teddy Day WhtasApp Status Message in Hindi

एक स्वीट Teddy
स्वीट सी गर्लफ्रेंड के लिए
स्वीट से मूड में
Happy Teddy Day

तेरी मेरी दोस्ती का अफसाना भी है
इसमें प्यार का खज़ाना भी है
इसलिए चाहते हैं आपसे टेडी बियर मांगना
और आज तो मांगने का बहाना भी है
Happy Teddy Bear Day

जब भी तेरी याद 😔 सताती है,
मैं तुम्हारे दिए Teddy को गले लगा लेती हूं
Love you…❤️
Happy Teddy Bear Day

भेज रहा हूं Teddy तुम्हें प्यार से
रखना तुम इसको संभाल के
हो अगर मोहब्बत मुझसे तो
भेज दो मुझे भी एक Teddy प्यार से
Happy Teddy Bear Day

मुझे आर्टिफिशियल Teddy की जरुरत नहीं
मेरे पास रियल क्यूट Teddy है
❤️ Love you ❤️
Happy Teddy Bear Day

Teddy Teddy
जाओ उनके पास
कहना मेरी दिल की बात
कि वो आ जाएं जल्दी से मेरे पास
Happy Teddy Bear Day

Teddy Teddy पास तो आओ
हमको उनका ऐहसास कराओ
Miss you Love you
Happy Teddy Bear Day

:Subscribe to receive free email updates of new Groups:
New WhatsApp Groups Receive by Mail

No comments: